Re: Can someone present an overview of DPV to the Eclipse Models4Privacy group?

Hi.
Thanks to Steve, Michelle, and colleagues for the invitation and
organisation of this opportunity.

We've organised a meeting on MAY-29 WED 12:00 UTC / 13:00 WEST / 14:00
CEST to present the DPV to the Eclipse Models for Privacy group
(https://models4privacy.org/). If you're interested in attending this,
please email me directly.

Regards,
Harsh

On 15/05/2024 18:59, Steve Hickman wrote:
> Harsh, et al. :
>
> Ann Cavoukian, Michelle Chibba, and Antonio Kung (cc’d above), are the
> founders of the Eclipse Models for Privacy group
> (https://models4privacy.org/ <https://models4privacy.org/>). I am a
> recent addition to that group as well. The group has expressed interest
> in knowing more about the W3C Data Privacy Vocabulary work that you are
> leading. Can someone with more knowledge than I make a presentation to
> the Models4Privacy group in the near future?
>
> I include here for the Models4Privacy group the DPV home page:
> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/ <https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/>.
>
> What other references would be a good starting point to learn more?
>
> Steve Hickman
>
> Epistimis LLC
>
> 651-260-3126
>
> Book a VC with me <https://calendly.com/epistimis/talk-to-steve>
>
> --
>
> FYI  – In case you’re wondering where the name comes from, see this
> description
> <https://mapandterritory.org/doxa-episteme-and-gnosis-ea35e4408edd> of
> the 3 kinds of knowledge ( I wish I’d written it).

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Assistant Professor
ADAPT Centre, Dublin City University
https://harshp.com/