Re: Change default DPV serialisation to RDFS+SKOS

Hi.
FYI: https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/113 tracks this proposal. Also see question from Pat and my reply on why the change is needed, and why there will still be two serialisations - RDFS/SKOS as the default and OWL as an alternative.

As with other issues, engagements are needed and are welcome, whether they are pro or con regarding the change. In yesterday's meeting, we agreed to go ahead with the other two major changes regarding nonpersonal data and repo structure. I will write up and share the implementation details and minutes later tonight.

Regards,
Harsh