Re: Adding Permission, Consent, Opt-in, Opt-out

Hi Iain.
Well put - yes I recall going over the GDPR documents and seeing lots of
things that didn't make the 'final cut' e.g. machine-readable data
portability.

For DPV's future, IMHO, we should consider the user / individual /
societal side of "vocabulary" as well - though that comes with lack of
consistency that we need to find a way to address.

A good starting point could be using the ISO/IEC 29184 to do privacy
notices which will have terms for the individual's comprehension as well
as legal vocabularies underlying to keep them connected to compliance.

Regards,
Harsh