Re: Adding categories of data subjects

 FYI, OECD's AI classification framework
<https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/science-and-technology/oecd-framework-for-the-classification-of-ai-systems_cb6d9eca-en>
has
active/passive categories for AI users and impacted stakeholders:
''
*“Optionality” or “dependence” refers to the degree of choice that users or
impacted stakeholders have on whether or not they are subject to the
effects of an AI system, whether their involvement is active or passive.
Optionality can be understood as the extent to which users can opt out of
“the effects” or “the influence” of the AI system, e.g. by switching to
another AI system and the societal repercussions of doing so, e.g. for
access to healthcare or financial services. This is also referred to as
“switchability” (AI Ethics Impact Group, 2020[8]). It is important to
consider the human aspect or the degree to which they are involved in
developing AI systems and models, of the operation and outputs of the
system, and if humans are “in”, “on” and “out-of-the-loop”. The following
are generally considered to be distinct modes of optionality in a given AI
system: *
* Users cannot opt out of the AI system’s output. *
* Users can opt out of the AI system’s output.*
* Users can challenge or correct the AI system’s output. *
* Users can reverse the AI system’s output ex-post.*
''