Re: Proposed changes to DPV to include Non-Personal Data

Hi all,

I also tend to prefer option 1 - IMO our focus should remain on
modelling aspects of processing personal data but, as Georg mentioned,
we shouldn't shut the door entirely to non-personal data as upcoming
data-related laws also regulate the use of non-personal data.

As for creating a vocabulary for non-personal data, I don't have any
particular motivation to do it right now. However, it might change in
the future and there might be people already wanting to do it, so option
1 seems like the best path to allow it.

Best regards,

Beatriz

Links:
------
[1]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/99__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UpPUUHLKgHl-8vNX067mr_OJ6TbzS1wzViWZQqCLR52u-eld5tf6JkuJaJ2eQVQR0u3qFV-8bJmJPek7Mpo$
[2]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://w3id.org/dpv/v2__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UpPUUHLKgHl-8vNX067mr_OJ6TbzS1wzViWZQqCLR52u-eld5tf6JkuJaJ2eQVQR0u3qFV-8bJmJbvccdL0$
[3]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://w3id.org/gdpv__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UpPUUHLKgHl-8vNX067mr_OJ6TbzS1wzViWZQqCLR52u-eld5tf6JkuJaJ2eQVQR0u3qFV-8bJmJlOZCxuM$
[4]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://harshp.com/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UpPUUHLKgHl-8vNX067mr_OJ6TbzS1wzViWZQqCLR52u-eld5tf6JkuJaJ2eQVQR0u3qFV-8bJmJGpjCYZg$
[5]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX*3A32019L1024__;JQ!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UpPUUHLKgHl-8vNX067mr_OJ6TbzS1wzViWZQqCLR52u-eld5tf6JkuJaJ2eQVQR0u3qFV-8bJmJS6_xq58$
[6]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX*3A32022R0868__;JQ!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UpPUUHLKgHl-8vNX067mr_OJ6TbzS1wzViWZQqCLR52u-eld5tf6JkuJaJ2eQVQR0u3qFV-8bJmJ3hi51dA$
[7]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eur-lex.europa.eu/procedure/EN/2022_47__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UpPUUHLKgHl-8vNX067mr_OJ6TbzS1wzViWZQqCLR52u-eld5tf6JkuJaJ2eQVQR0u3qFV-8bJmJ1V9QUK4$
[8]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://signatu.com__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UpPUUHLKgHl-8vNX067mr_OJ6TbzS1wzViWZQqCLR52u-eld5tf6JkuJaJ2eQVQR0u3qFV-8bJmJkQS6P1k$