Re: Proposed changes to DPV to include Non-Personal Data

Hi

Here are my preferences:

*Question 1:*

YES, for the top-concepts
NO, for vocabulary for non-personal data

There are several (proposed) legislations that regulate the use of
non-personal data, such as:
- the Open Data Directive (In force:
https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32019L1024)
- the Data Governance Act (In force:
https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32022R0868)
- the Data Act (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/procedure/EN/2022_47)

*Question 2: *

YES, for Option 1, however, I would like to discuss Option 4

Best regards,
Georg Philip Krog

--
Georg Philip Krog