Re: Good news: ISO 27560 published with DPV used in Annex A

Hi Harsh and DPVCG members,
Thanks for all the input during standardization. Many of the fields in the
standard line up with the definitions from DPV. Looking forward to the work
with DPV to make a full alignment of the privacy ontology.

If you intend to use the standard I would appreciate your input as to how
you intended to use it. Collecting a summary I can eventually share with
the group.
Thanks,
Jan