Re: Event Invitation: DPVCG Meeting Call 06 APR 2023

Hi Folks.
A lot of our regular attendees have sent regrets - so let's have the
meeting next week on Thursday and enjoy the Easter Break :)

To clarify, meeting this week has been cancelled. We'll meet again next
week as usual.

Regards,
Harsh

On 03/04/2023 17:26, Harshvardhan J. Pandit (W3C Calendar) wrote:
> View this event in your browser
> <https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/bee11cc5-9c8a-43f9-a841-40a016482811>
>

>   DPVCG Meeting Call 06 APR 2023 ^Upcoming ^Confirmed
>
> 06 April 2023, 14:00 -15:00 Europe/Dublin
>
> virtual
>
> Data Privacy Vocabularies and Controls Community Group
> <https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/dpvcg/calendar>
>

>     Agenda
>
> All minutes:
> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/Meeting_Calls#Minutes_of_Meetings <https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/Meeting_Calls#Minutes_of_Meetings>
>
>   * Common Event vocabulary
>   * Data Breach Records: analysis and discussion on what should DPVCG
>     provide https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/64
>     <https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/64>
>   * Examples and use-cases
>   * See previous minutes for documents to analyse for a vocabulary
>     https://www.w3.org/2023/01/26-dpvcg-minutes.html
>     <https://www.w3.org/2023/01/26-dpvcg-minutes.html>
>
> For adding further items on the agenda, please reply to this email.
>

>     Joining Instructions
>
> Instructions are restricted to meeting participants. You need to log in
> <https://auth.w3.org/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fevents%2Fmeetings%2Fbee11cc5-9c8a-43f9-a841-40a016482811%2Fedit> to see them.
>

>     Participants
>

>       Groups
>
>   * Data Privacy Vocabularies and Controls Community Group
>     <https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/dpvcg> (View Calendar
>     <https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/dpvcg/calendar>)
>
> Report feedback and issues on GitHub <https://github.com/w3c/calendar>.

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D