Re: Adding YOUR Funding and other Acknowledgements

Hi. Reminder to please check you name, affiliation, funding
acknowledgements, and other pertinent details as they occur in DPV
specification(s). See quoted email, or the web version:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2022Jul/0001.html

For those of you who have already provided this, thank you, I have made
a note of these and will be updating the documents soon.

Regards,
Harsh

On 11/07/2022 11:12, Harshvardhan J. Pandit wrote:
> Hello. We should add the funding acknowledgements of people who
> contribute to DPVCG outputs to make this transparent, as well as to
> enable the contributors and their funders to track impact.
>
> If you have been a contributor, either in the past or the present, and
> want to add your funding acknowledgement - please reply to me with the
> relevant information (e.g. grant number, title of project, an exact
> statement). Please also provide the active years (e.g. 2016-2020) of
> funding so as to not imply its perpetuity.
>
> I will collect these and add them to GitHub, HTML, other documents close
> to SEP-01.
>
> Funding Acknowledgements can be of two forms:
>
> 1) Funding explicitly to work on DPVCG - these will be listed as "This
> work has been made possible through the following funding: <funding
> scheme> - <funded member>.
> e.g. SPECIAL created DPVCG, and contributed to it.
> e.g. My IRC Postdoctoral Fellowship allows me to work on DPV.
>
> 2) You have contributed to something in DPVCG, but your funding is NOT
> about DPVCG - these will be listed as "Acknowledgements for
> contributors' funding sources: <funded member> - <funding scheme>
> e.g. My research group (ADAPT) funding (from SFI) is for hosting me
> e.g. You work in a H2020 project and contribute to DPV
>
> Suggestions/Queries/Criticisms for the above are welcome.
>
> Regards,

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin