Re: A doubt on service provision shades

Hi Piero, hi all

For RequestedServiceProvision vs SellProductsToDataSubject, please see the
illustration:

[image: OptimisationForConsumer vs ServicePersonalisation.png]

For OptimisationForConsumer vs ServicePersonalisation: I find these
purposes to be distinct and they can be used time synchronically. in Harsh'
example, showing the unfinished Nteflix episode is personalisation. Showing
the Netflix episode with a resolution fit for the end user equipment or
Internet capacity is optimisation.

Best regards,
Georg

--