Re: Wiki page for DPV future

Hi. From last meetings dicussion, I've updated the "DPV future" page,
and it now reflects the goal for taking DPV to v1 - as a complete and
stable contribution.

https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/DPV_future

Please reply to this list for discussion, or edit the wiki page to add
content directly.

Regards,
Harsh

On 15/05/2021 12:55, Harshvardhan J. Pandit wrote:
> Hello All.
> There's a dedicated wiki page now for listing answers to 'where we are
> going?' or 'what to do next?' in terms of DPV and DPVCG.
> I'd encourage everyone to add/edit things we should do or can do, even
> if you do not wish to be the one doing it. The page would be a good
> resource to point people to in terms of participating or contributing.
>
> For now, I've collated things as I remember from the last few meetings
> on what was discussed and listed them in the page.
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/DPV_future
>
> Regards,

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Research Fellow