Re: Proposal for concepts representing Technologies

Hi.

On 23/03/2022 23:46, Mark Lizar wrote:
> Digital identity management systems, are those that provide username
> password, user identity management protocols and the like, bu

Thanks. I've made note of this as:

Identity and Access Management (IAM)
|--Digital Identity Management
|--Access Control Mechanism
|----Identity Authentication Mechanism
|------Single Sign-On (SSO)
|----Identity Authorisation Mechanism
|--Credential Management
|----Password Manager

Lots more to include, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_management

Some of these should go to tech/org measure in addition to tech.

> I was under the impression that cookie/storage also contains a record
> with an identifier used for monitoring ?

I focused on technology as they are used/applied here. So cookies used
for tracking are covered as TrackingCookies (tracking using cookies) as
a technology).

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin