Re: DPCat: Data Processing Catalogue using DPV and DCAT(-AP)

Without reading too much into that guidance, my impression would be that
it probably refers to an impact assessment of sorts, may even be a DPIA.
Regardless, that question isn't part of "ROPA document" guidance or
templates AFAIK.

On 19/04/2022 13:55, Jan Lindquist wrote:
>     On 19/04/2022 13:27, Jan Lindquist wrote:
>      > Great work! I have evaluated the ICO data sharing survey
>      >
>     <https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/ico-codes-of-practice/data-sharing-a-code-of-practice/data-sharing-agreements/
>     <https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/ico-codes-of-practice/data-sharing-a-code-of-practice/data-sharing-agreements/>
>
>      >  > and it lines up well with the DPCat. There is one aspect that
>     I would
>      > like to check. "If" sharing is rejected (and can be public) could be
>      > part of the record. Any views on it? Currently you have "issued".
>      >
>      > Survey question:"Reason(s) for sharing or not sharing."
>
>     I don't understand what this means. That question could not be found on
>     that page. In any case, dct:issued is for providing a timestamp for
>     when
>     that resource was issued or created or put into operation.
>

> Towards the end of the survey you will see an entry. Based on your
> response on the lifecycle there is no need to consider this additional
> information.
> https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/ico-codes-of-practice/data-sharing-a-code-of-practice/annex-b-data-sharing-request-form-template/data-sharing-template/
> <https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/ico-codes-of-practice/data-sharing-a-code-of-practice/annex-b-data-sharing-request-form-template/data-sharing-template/>

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D