Re: DPCat: Data Processing Catalogue using DPV and DCAT(-AP)

Great work! I have evaluated the ICO data sharing survey
<https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/ico-codes-of-practice/data-sharing-a-code-of-practice/data-sharing-agreements/>
and it lines up well with the DPCat. There is one aspect that I would like
to check. "If" sharing is rejected (and can be public) could be part of the
record. Any views on it? Currently you have "issued".

Survey question:"Reason(s) for sharing or not sharing."

Should there also be the ability to track any updates to the record that
need additional details like reference to previous record or a record id?
Or is the lifecycle out of scope?

BR,
Jan