Re: Proposal for concepts representing Technologies

Hi. Thank you for the changes. See my comments inline.

On 05/04/2022 19:50, besteves@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es wrote:
> Term: Data Management Technology

> Parent term: dpv:Technology

Changed description slightly to say "Technologies related to data
management and governance"

> Term: Personal Information Management System - PIMS (based on this
> source
> <https://edps.europa.eu/data-protection/our-work/publications/techdispatch/techdispatch-32020-personal-information_en>)

> their personal data by managing their personal data in secure,
> on-premises or online storage systems and sharing it when and with
> whomever they choose
>
> Parent term: Data Management Technology

A better souce for this is the ENISA document on Personal Data Clouds
(2017)
https://www.enisa.europa.eu/publications/privacy-and-security-in-personal-data-clouds
which is a citation in that document.

> Term: Personal Data Store

> their personal data
>
> Parent term: PIMS & Data Storage Technology

I wonder whether this (and other descriptions) should be defined as a
"service" instead of a "data management solution" (since that's why its
a subtype of PIMS)

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin