Re: A notation for expressing frequency of data collection

Hello. Thanks for bringing this up.

Proposal: can this be represented using a "hasFrequency" property?

Considering that this is intended to represent how 'often' the
processing takes place (collection, storage, processing), it also has
application for how often the tech-org measures take place (deletion,
validation).

I think both can be represented using the frequency property, with some
value as a temporal period or annotation.

This also fits nicely with provenance terms, where it correlates to the
duration of activity i.e. [ end time - start time ].

On 05/01/2021 10:49, Railean, Alexander wrote:
> On the time-related front, the vocabulary provides a notation for the
> duration of the retention period. However, I believe there is another
> dimension that has to be captured - how often the data are sent.

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin
https://harshp.com/