Re: Agenda for Call scheduled FEB-03

Harsh

As per last meeting I will do a short 10 minute presentation at Wednesday's
meeting where I will discuss  my use case of DPV for the Register of
Processing Activities and proposed future work. Trust this is satisfactory

Paul

--
__

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/_

Email Disclaimer__
**

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus
aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus
sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>*
_

This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml> _
*_