Re: Proposed additions/changes to Purpose taxonomy based on ROPA templates

Hi. Following today's DPV call:

minutes: https://www.w3.org/2021/08/25-dpvcg-minutes.html

Overview diagram and proposed concepts: accepted (green), proposed
(blue), and changed (yellow)
https://github.com/coolharsh55/dpv-x/tree/master/dpv-purpose-diagram You
can use graph.png or diagrams/purpose.png (they're the same). There's
also a CSV and XLSX file there if needed.

If you'd rather work directly with Google Sheets:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11bjy424zwC_j4bj9pnhmmI8o7RgrJfX4NgsZ31iR3Wo/edit#gid=1163226969
(sign in not needed, commenting is open)

We'll be resolving the proposed purposes next week SEP-01. If you try to
identify what concepts are okay and which ones have issues before that,
it will speed up the process. To comment: directly in Google sheets, or

Thanks and Regards,
Harsh

On 12/08/2021 18:50, Harshvardhan J. Pandit wrote:
> Hello.
> Sharing the working document for reference and comments (see attached).
> Paul and Beatriz (mostly) and myself went through the DPA ROPA templates
> and other sources (see: https://github.com/w3c/dpv/issues/22) to see how
> we can enrich DPV purpose taxonomy. Result of this is the proposed list
> of additions and changes. We will be discussing these in the coming
> meeting calls. Please provide any comments/views you have in reply to
> this email or on the GitHub issue.
>
> For other proposed concepts we have already discussed, e.g. legal bases,
> data transfers, we have a few resolutions, and they will be included in
> the next iteration alongside the purpose concepts.
>
> I'm hoping for first week September to have the next iteration
> published, so whatever is accepted up to the next ~two meeting calls.
>
> Regards,

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin