Re: DPV semantics: how to specify values?

Hi Victor, all.
Victor - Thanks for the reply.
This confirms my understanding of the use of DPV.

Unless there are counter or alternate arguments to this -
I think we can move ahead with this for examples in the Primer and
elsewhere.

Regards,
Harsh

Harshvardhan Pandit