dpvcg-ISSUE-36: Generic document explaining the vocabulary for non-technical audiences

From: Data Privacy Vocabularies and Controls Community Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:21:57 +0000
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
dpvcg-ISSUE-36: Generic document explaining the vocabulary for non-technical audiences

https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/issues/36

Raised by: Harshvardhan Pandit
On product:

Description: (from presentation to Kantara CISWG). They were referred to the paper draft on public mailing list for the time being, with information that a primer/intro document is planned.

Reporter: Harsh

Notes: address this through examples when we have an use-case we can use to demonstrate and explain