Re: agenda for tomorrow's DPVCG call

On 11/11/19 18:01, Bert Bos wrote:
> And one more agenda item, see below:
>
> On 11/11/19 16:34, Axel Polleres wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Apologies for dropping out short notice last time, but I am confident I
>> can chair tomorrow, November 12
>>
>> Again, we'll continue our quest to close ISSUES and ACTIONS to arrive at
>> a final CG report until the end of the year!
>> Apart from that, *we will have a "guest talk: by Christoph Lange to
>> indroduce the IDS  Data model [1]*
>> *
>> *
>> *1 . **http://ids.semantic-interoperability.org/ *(@christoph, that's
>> the latest version I found, please feel free to send another link if
>> there's a newer one)
>>
>> ---------------
>> Agenda & dial-in information:
>>
>> Dial-in info: see
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-dpvcg/2018Aug/0000.html
>>
>> IRC: ircs://irc.w3.org/dpvcg (irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org> channel #dpvcg)
>> or connect a Web browser to http://irc.w3.org/
>>
>> Agenda:
>>
>> 1) Roll call, select scribe, agenda
>>
>> 2) approve last time minutes:
>> https://www.w3.org/2019/10/29-dpvcg-minutes
>>
>> 3) Liaisons: Christoph Lange will tell us about the Industrial Data
>> Spaces project, and their Information Model, which has some
>> overlapping/complementary requirements in terms of describing privacy
>> aspects of IDS Data Resources and of IDS Data Apps. (there was a long
>> standing action on this on me ;-))
>>
>> 4) Action items
>> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/actions/open
>
> - How to encode TV viewing behavior with the dpv vocabulary?
>
> For one of the use cases in SPECIAL, the event recommendations app by
> Proximus, some types of user behavior are collected (for the purpose of
> deriving interests and ultimately recommend events to the user). Two
> types of behavior are collected: web browsing (what sites the user
> visited) and TV viewing (what programs the user watched).
>
> We have dpv:BrowsingBehavior[1] (a subclass of dpv:Behavioral[2]) for
> the former, but how do you encode the latter?
>
> Should we add something like TvViewingBehavior? Or are there other
> solutions?
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv#browsing-behavior
> [2] https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv#dpv:Behavioral

Here is a mail from Rudy Jacob (which somehow didn't make it to the
list) with a concrete proposal:

Dears Community members,

Proximus is one of the three industry partners of SPECIAL and we
contributed to the W3C working group at its birth in Vienna 2018 with
our use case:

https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/SPECIAL/Proximus_use_case

SPECIAL is ending soon and we have our last deliverable by the end of
this month. Upon using and documenting the use case we noticed that two
key vocabulary words are missing.

Our suggestion (for discussion) is listed below. I will be personally
attending the call on Nov 12th, and we hope that these two issues can be
resolved before the end this month so that we can properly link to them.

Many thanks,

Rudy JACOB
Business Program Manager Innovation
www.proximus.be

    Add a DATA class for TVViewingBehaviour (subclass of
PersonalDataCategory).

Class:
	dpv:TVViewingBehavior
	Information that relates to an individual's TV viewing behavior.
is SubClass of:
	dpv:Behavioral
Class:
	dpv:Behavioral
	Information that describes an individual’s behavior or activity,
	on-line or off
is SubClass of:
	dpv:External

Class:
	dpv:External
	Personal Data that can be observed by another person i.e. has
	external characteristics that make it visible
is SubClass of:
	dpv:PersonalDataCategory

    Add a PURPOSE class for EventRecommendations (subclass of
ServicePersonalization).

Class:
	dpv:CreateEventRecommendations
	To create event recommendations
is SubClass of:
	dpv:ServicePersonalization

Class:
	dpv:ServicePersonalization
	Personalization of service or activity for the user
is SubClass of:
	dpv:Purpose

>> 5) Issues
>> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/issues