agenda for tomorrow's DPVCG call

Dear all,

Apologies for dropping out short notice last time, but I am confident I can chair tomorrow, November 12

Again, we'll continue our quest to close ISSUES and ACTIONS to arrive at a final CG report until the end of the year!
Apart from that, we will have a "guest talk: by Christoph Lange to indroduce the IDS  Data model [1]

1 . http://ids.semantic-interoperability.org/ <http://ids.semantic-interoperability.org/> (@christoph, that's the latest version I found, please feel free to send another link if there's a newer one)

---------------
Agenda & dial-in information:

Dial-in info: see
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-dpvcg/2018Aug/0000.html

IRC: ircs://irc.w3.org/dpvcg (irc.w3.org channel #dpvcg)
or connect a Web browser to http://irc.w3.org/

Agenda:

1) Roll call, select scribe, agenda

2) approve last time minutes:
https://www.w3.org/2019/10/29-dpvcg-minutes <https://www.w3.org/2019/10/29-dpvcg-minutes>

3) Liaisons: Christoph Lange will tell us about the Industrial Data Spaces project, and their Information Model, which has some
overlapping/complementary requirements in terms of describing privacy aspects of IDS Data Resources and of IDS Data Apps. (there was a long standing action on this on me ;-))

4) Action items
https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/actions/open

5) Issues
https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/issues

6) AOB

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna