DPVCG call today

Dear all,

As far as I am aware of, the agenda from the last time postponed call still is appropriate, see below
In particular, we should review the timeline: our original goal at the F2F was "to have a first full document for review,
and including the ISSUES we have postponed or still raise on 23rd."
Moreover, there was the goal to have internal reviews by 21st May and to vote to publish on May 21st he first draft! [1]
We should check back on that.

Looking forward to hearing you later,
Axel

1. https://www.w3.org/2019/04/05-dpvcg-minutes.html#x06
--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna