Re: ISSUE-11: Taxonomies on storrage locations and restrictions as well as security measues and restrictions still undefined.

Sorry I haven't been very active.

You might consider looking at the Data Oriented
 Strategies and Tactics from Jaap-Henk Hoepman

https://www.cs.ru.nl/~jhh/publications/pds-booklet.pdf

These are the ones I use and it's been picked up by a number of data
protection authorities.  I group his Hide and Abstract Strategies
under the heading of SECURITY, where as Minimize and Separate are
under a heading of Architecture.

Jason

R. Jason Cronk                  | Juris Doctor
Privacy and Trust Consultant    | IAPP Fellow of Information
Privacy
ENTERPRIVACY CONSULTING GROUP [1]   | CIPT, CIPM, CIPP/US, PbD
Ambassador
Privacy notices made simple: https://simpleprivacynotice.com [2]

	UPCOMING TRAINING

Privacy by Design Professional:  Cyprus (April [3]), Belarus -
English/Russian (July)

Online (coming soon): https://privacybydesign.training [4]