Re: some more comments on the paper drtaft and spec

FWIW, I think subclassing was so far the mechanism we areed upon (and which is compatible with SPECIAL's compliance checking algorithm as well),so I'd prefer to keep that...
Would appreciate Piero's and/or Javier's comments here!

Axel

Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna
url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: @AxelPolleres