Re: DPVCG call 12 February, 14:00 CET - Agenda

Dear all,

I had a discussion today about the status of the vocabularies with Harsh, Fajar and Javier, and in the SPECIAL meeting last week, in order to derive a clearer picture of our current CG status. Attached a presentation trying to summarize the current discussions, which I would like to use as a basis for discussion today. One problem I see is that a lot of information is a little bit spread all over the place and we should think of how to collect/structure it in one place.

Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna