Re: DPVCG call today

Apparently, not too many people active at this point.
So I suggest to just postponse to Sept 3rd  for now and collect feedback by then...

If anyone has ideas to where to advertise/disseminate, please go ahead, let us know where you announced our drafts on the list!
We need the help of all group members to spread the word.

You can use [1] as a template.

Axel

1. https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2019Jul/0087.html

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna