DPVCG call today

Dear all,

I just see that we have scheduled a sync call today, 16:00
Unfortunately, I have to send regrets, so I hope Bert or Harsh could chair

I’d suggest to  discuss the following items:
- how we can solicit more feedback and advertise further, (e.g. through the mydata channels?)
- check status of feedback and incorporating it
- discuss a timeline for a next draft and resolving open issues

Apart from that, I suggest the next meeting thereafter on Sept 3rd (unless you want to meet in between, feel free, but I will be on vacation)

Thanks & best regards,
Axel