Re: Lawfulness of processing

Harsh,

On Thursday, November 8, 2018 10:52:31 AM CET Harshvardhan J. Pandit
wrote:
> For the DPVCG, would we like to delve deeper to also provide a
> taxonomy to specify terms associated with legitimate interest?
> And thus forth, for other legal basis?

For vague definitions like "legitimate interest", sooner or later,
there will be case law that gives better scope and contours to the
definition. (an interesting parallel between common and civil law)

For the taxonomy, it means we have an entire tree under of cases and
criteria under the "legitimate interest" branch that is mostly still
unclear for the moment.

 --Rigo