Re: Lawfulness of processing

Hello,

There is a detailed description of "legitimate interests" scenarios etc. in
:
https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/legitimate-interests/when-can-we-rely-on-legitimate-interests/

Before using it as the basis for data processing, you should weigh benefits
you get vs the impact on individual's rights via an "legitimate interest
impact assesment":
https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/legitimate-interests/how-do-we-apply-legitimate-interests-in-practice/

Hope this helps
Best,