Re: Are there any concerns about using ODRL to model Consent?

From: Javier D. Fernández <jfernand@wu.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 11:02:11 +0200
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>, me@harshp.com
Cc: public-dpvcg@w3.org, Simon Steyskal <simon.steyskal@wu.ac.at>, piero.bonatti@unina.it
Hi,

Yes, that's exactly it. Just one comment, in the SPECIAL auxiliary
vocabularies for the "processing" category, we borrow some actions from
ODRL, in particular: aggregate, anonymize, copy, derive and move. Other
processing categories, such as analyze, collect, query, etc., are
specific to SPECIAL.

I will add the description to the wiki, but in the meantime, the
description of these vocabularies can be found at:
https://www.specialprivacy.eu/images/documents/SPECIAL_D2.1_M12_V1.0.pdf

Best,

Javier

--
Javier D. Fernández

WU Vienna, Institute for Information Business
Tel: +43-1-31336/5241
https://www.wu.ac.at/en/infobiz/team/fernandez/