Re: [humanitarian-ict] emergency expertise

HI Don
thanks a lot
sorry my earlier question was not so clear, (in the tunnel)

at this stage, I am working from the vocabulary view point, so I am leading
the exercises in identifying
which words better identify the fields that we are trying to target
this is the job of the ontologist, and the effort that we are starting with
the w3c incubator

I rely on domain experts like you to help me identify such domains in the
appropriate level of detail, and
considering different persperctives someone in a differnet country or from a
different community may apply a different structure/vocabulary to identify
the same concepts that you address below, but thats okay, because I am
aggregating them and normalizing them

Such specifications already exists, and I need different levels of
granularity and various perspectives
I am extracting them and making them publicly available as 'rfilters  so
that  anyone can parse whatever information databases they have to sort the
results according to the desired match.

these are called schemas
they hang from other, existing people schemas

I am currently aggregating them, so anything that you have that can be
shared, it will be collated with
other stuff that everyone else is collating, so that i can be parsed and
queried according to the user defined logic

I think we have a page on the ews wiki somewhere

cheers

Paola
foafx

--