Re: [humanitarian-ict] emergency expertise

Zahir
 the status is: approved  (last time I looked).

This means we have to get started. I have been hammering this list since I
got on it about it, (you can check my posts from day one ad nauseam)-
because I am sure that opern source community at large can benefit from such
guidelines should an emergency occur anyday.

Eventually I was glad to connect up with related W3c members who share an
understanding and appreciation for semantic consistency across distributed
information systems

I am now working on related efforts and will be happy to share my
contribution anytime. It would be be helpuf Zahir, if you could join that
group too  and provide some orientation towards 'requirements'
what would you find helpful for us to produce?  it would be nice to have
everybody's input towards specifications there...
Look forward
cheers
PDM

--