Re: Outcomes of the XG

On 15 Jun 2007, at 22:27, Soenke Ziesche wrote:

> 1) I’d be very happy to contribute existing vocabularies from the
> UN side and add it to the wiki.

Great.

> 2) Apologies if I missed this, but would it be possible to have in
> one of the wikis a participant list, also to get an overview which
> organizations/institutions are represented in this incubator group?

This will occur, once the group is formalised by W3C.
(There will be a page similar to <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/
mmsem/>)

> 3) Is there the plan to introduce the progress of the incubator
> group at certain conferences or workshops? In this regard I would
> recommend the Global Symposium for Setting Information Standards
> for Humanitarian Action in October in Geneva:

We hope that the XG members will promote the progress at numerous
events (like these).

Cheers...
Dr Renato Iannella
Principal Scientist
National ICT Australia (NICTA)
Level 19, 300 Adelaide St, Brisbane, QLD, 4000 AUSTRALIA
[t] +61 7 3000 0484  [f] +61 7 3000 0480 [m] +61 4 1313 2206
[e] renato@nicta.com.au [w] http://nicta.com.au [im] skype:riannella