Re: [mediaqueries] MathML

Re Robin

> There's https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax-node for that. Last I looked
it relied on a specific version of jsdom so it can be a bit finicky to
use depending on what you need to do, but once you get it running it
works great.

Maybe try the develop branch and then file a bug? It shouldn't rely on a
specific version of jsdom.

> That produce SVG, none that I'm aware of. An interesting alternative is
KaTeX that produces HTML+CSS from LaTeX but it only supports a somewhat
unpredictable subset of LaTeX, so we gave up on it.

mathjax-node produces both SVG and HTML+CSS (that works on IE8+ but expects
webfonts); it also provides the alt text generation via speechruleengine
and we have plans to move from a single alt text to deep aria labels for
full exploration.

Regards,
Peter.