Re: [Moderator Action] [dpub] 20160822 agenda

From: Cramer, Dave <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 20:25:24 +0000
To: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>, Boris Anthony <boris@rebus.foundation>
On 8/25/16, 3:56 PM, "Leonard Rosenthol" <lrosenth@adobe.com> wrote:

>Because not all authors/publishers of PWPs will necessarily allow them to
>be modified.

Most of what Boris mentioned sounded to me more like annotations than
modification of content. Are there use cases for preventing annotations of
a PWP?

Dave

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.