Re: Active lobbying: Math

I think one important step would be for a broad range of stakeholders to
issue joint *public* statements in support of MathML and EDUPUB and signal
their intent to publish content in these standards *at volume*. This will
create both business certainty and opportunity for those who can properly
play/display this content and create competitive dynamic to support rich,
accessible content.

*Paul*
--
Paul Belfanti