Re: Active lobbying: Math

From: Belfanti, Paul <paul.belfanti@pearson.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:24:44 -0400
To: Deborah Kaplan <dkaplan@safaribooksonline.com>
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
I think one important step would be for a broad range of stakeholders to
issue joint *public* statements in support of MathML and EDUPUB and signal
their intent to publish content in these standards *at volume*. This will
create both business certainty and opportunity for those who can properly
play/display this content and create competitive dynamic to support rich,
accessible content.

*Paul*
--
Paul Belfanti