RE: Annotation Accessibility Use Cases...

#8 sounds good to me

 ------------------------------

*From:* Gerardo Capiel [mailto:gerardoc@benetech.org]
*Sent:* Monday, March 03, 2014 1:01 PM
*To:* Robert Sanderson; Suzanne Taylor
*Cc:* Anh Bui; Richard Schwerdtfeger; W3C Digital Publishing IG; Thea
Eaton; Markus Gylling
*Subject:* Annotation Accessibility Use Cases...

*Robert* - I took a look at the Annotations Use Cases document on the W3C
GitHub.  The accessibility use
cases<http://w3c.github.io/dpub-annotation/#using-annotation-for-contributing-accessibility-information>
looked
good overall.  I checked them against the technical requirements 1-4 in the
below position paper I recently submitted for the W3C Workshop and they
seem to be covered.  It's less clear to me whether requirements 5-8 in the
the position paper are covered, so I would appreciate your thoughts:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39156804/benetech_annotation_position.html

*Suzanne* - I'd be curious as to your thoughts on #8.

Thank You,

Gerardo

Gerardo Capiel

VP of Engineering