Annotation Accessibility Use Cases...

From: Gerardo Capiel <gerardoc@benetech.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 18:01:08 +0000
To: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>, Suzanne Taylor <suzanne.taylor@pearson.com>
CC: Anh Bui <anhb@benetech.org>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>, Thea Eaton <thea@doodledoo.com>, Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>
Robert - I took a look at the Annotations Use Cases document on the W3C GitHub.  The accessibility use cases<http://w3c.github.io/dpub-annotation/#using-annotation-for-contributing-accessibility-information> looked good overall.  I checked them against the technical requirements 1-4 in the below position paper I recently submitted for the W3C Workshop and they seem to be covered.  It's less clear to me whether requirements 5-8 in the the position paper are covered, so I would appreciate your thoughts:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39156804/benetech_annotation_position.html

Suzanne - I'd be curious as to your thoughts on #8.

Thank You,

Gerardo

Gerardo Capiel
VP of Engineering