Re: Tooling for our documents (was Re: pagination: initial draft available)

If there is a W3C git server, that'd be a bit more pleasant to work with
than mercurial in my opinion.
Mercurial worked fine in the Provenance WG, but when you have multiple
people editing at the same time, I think git might be a little easier to
resolve conflicts.

Other than that, I agree with the proposed methods,

regards,
Tom