Re: 7th August: DIDWG Special Topic Call - Abstract Data Model

It might help others, like those in CS or CE to explain that INFRA is a
means to describe the structure of the Chromium user agent. (Not other user
agents AFAIK.)
One part of INFRA is a standard is to reduce the syntax to a current
version of the Backus–Naur form.
I find context to be helpful in evaluating a proposal.
NB. I have no issues with normal forms, but am not currently a user myself.
 Interestingly, most normal forms are context free, which is a limitation
that makes them easy to use, but ...

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom