Re: 7th August: DIDWG Special Topic Call - Abstract Data Model

i guess i should have added this as well

ABNF is a standardized formal grammar notation used in several Internet
syntax specifications, e.g. URI, HTTP, IMF, SMTP, IMAP, and JSON. ABNF is
specified by RFC 5234 and RFC 7405; the latter updates two portions of the
former. The syntax of ABNF is specified in ABNF itself.
..tom