Re: Discussion w/ Google about their DID Core Formal Objection

Oskar's list is helpful by analogy to decentralization in blockchains:

   - BTC, ETH
   - DOGE
   - DIEM (ex Facebook Libra)
   - ETH2
   - Petro (Venezuela)

It's natural for sovereigns like DHS to want to establish centralized
"safety authorities" like W3C.

There's nothing wrong with having a Federal Reserve or an FDA but
decentralization, blockchains have taught us, does not depend on many
standards beyond TCP/IP. If W3C can't handle DID then it's the wrong place
to pursue standards essential to decentralization.

- Adrian