From: Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@evernym.com>
Sent: 19 October 2021 06:58
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: public-did-wg <public-did-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Discussion w/ Google about their DID Core Formal Objection

Manu, thanks very much for posting this summary. I agree with you that I find some aspects of Google's position quite understandable and reflective of the kind of market feedback I would expect on DID 1.0.

However I remain completely unconvinced that any of it is a reason to formally object to the DID 1.0 spec.

I look forward to discussing it on the DID WG call tomorrow.

=Drummond