Re: Current status of DID Core implementations (June 2021)

On 6/27/21 7:31 PM, Kyle Den Hartog wrote:
> However, I did see that Orie has produced support for the relativeRef and
> service parameters though in this [1] implementation. I believe this would
> count as 2 independent METHOD implementations. One is from our teams
> implementation using did:sov and did:web and 1 from Orie using did:web.
> Could this cover for those two parameters at least?

Yes, we had asked if Orie thought he had another implementation a while ago;
my understanding of his response was "no", but I may have misunderstood him.

Orie, do you feel like you have an independent implementation of relativeRef
and service at this point? Your did:web isn't showing up in the
resolver/dereferencer tests.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://www.digitalbazaar.com/