Re: Current status of DID Core implementations (June 2021)

I don't think it's true that we are lacking enough implementations for
"deactivated":

https://github.com/w3c/did-test-suite/blob/main/packages/did-core-test-server/suites/implementations/universal-resolver-did-btcr.json
https://github.com/w3c/did-test-suite/blob/main/packages/did-core-test-server/suites/implementations/resolver-did-ion.json
https://github.com/w3c/did-test-suite/blob/main/packages/did-core-test-server/suites/implementations/resolver-did-orb.json

Same for "nextUpdate" and "nextVersionId" I think.

Maybe the test suite isn't counting some implemented features correctly?

Markus