Re: DID WG special call

Just a quick note as preparation for the special topic call..

Drummond and Justin and I have been working on a write-up on how the
Abstract Data Model (ADM) works, and how representations of DID document
are produced and consumed.
This is designed to not be specific to JSON or JSON-LD, but generic
enough to be applicable to all current and future representations.

See this Google doc (also attached as PDF):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rSfpfRrswTCCpCe_I5AWI1beJqYX2wTG34r19TswxyM/

Looking forward to discussing it on the call.

Markus