Re: DID WG special call

Markus, thanks for sending this. I urge anyone on the WG who cares about
this topic to read through this (it's a relatively short read) because a
rigorously defined use of the ADM can help us solve a number of related
issues, including how to handle unregistered properties.

I look forward to discussing it on tomorrow's call.

=Drummond