Re: [Minutes] DID WG 2020-11-17

Ted,

This is to let you know that I've seen your email.
Tomorrow I will put together a response that incorporates all of the
information I have on the new patent policy.
If an email response doesn't provide the clarity you need, please let me
know and I will find a time that works for your schedule so that we can
work through the information together.

Brent Zundel