Re: DID Core specification ready for horizontal review

Before others jump in on this (besides Jonathan and Justin who
already did), I want to remind the group that all we were waiting on for
horizontal review was the front matter.  This document IS NOT FINAL.  This
will also not be our final horizontal review.  All we are doing is
BEGINNING our first horizontal review that will allow others to see what
we, in general, have in mind.

There are many unmerged PRs and unaddressed issues.  If yours is one of
them, don't panic.  We are not ignoring or leaving them out.

This first draft for horizontal review CANNOT WAIT until everything is in.
Working Group Chairs have very specifically been requested to get a first
review as early as possible.  That's all we are doing now.

-- dan (as Chair)